The solution in briefThe telecommunications market is characterized by strong competition, increasingly demanding customers, and increasingly complex network architectures. PRISMA is positioning itself as a partner of choice for telecom operators and regulators across Africa to improve quality, (QoS) service and (QoE) experience. Prisma supports you from end to end, for a better QoS / QoE, by the services of networks tests and measurements, the monitoring of networks and applications, as well as Radio & Core optimization.
The specificity of the Prisma offerPrisma provides tailor-made services to telecom players to monitor their network performance, differentiate themselves through service quality, improve the quality of their customers' experience, and increase their profits. Thanks to partners of choice, and a flexible and adapted approach, Prisma offers the following services:
- Tests & Measurements (conformity, interoperability, performance, stress, ...).
- Surveillance & Monitoring (active & passive) applications, networks and services.
- Network planning and dimensioning.
- Comparative analysis of quality.
Contribution of our solutionsPrisma provides operators and regulators with a multidisciplinary team, which enables a transversal service targeting the improvement of quality. Prisma's intervention consists of several solutions. These elements enable efficient operational services:
- Tests of compliance, interoperability, performance, stress and acceptance.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and tests of protocols (level 1-7).
- Planning of the radio network and its initial dimensioning.
- Optimization of the radio network and post-processing.
- Verification of the site, exchange network and cluster / zone of acceptance.
- Content and video / Web caching and traffic optimization.
- Active monitoring of applications, networks and services (QoS / QoE): This monitoring is provided through software or hardware probes that inject traffic (IP packets, calls, SMS, ...) on the operator’s network.
- Passive monitoring of applications, networks and services: This monitoring is carried out through probes placed at different points of connection of the operator’s network.
- Providing QoS reports based on network data.
- Quality of Service Benchmarking: Compares KPIs of the network and services with competitors.
Why choose the Prisma solutionThanks to an experienced and multidisciplinary human capital, confirmed partnerships, a team will be dedicated to your projects, to guarantee an overall delivery on time:
- Ensure Tests & Measurements.
- Develop Benchmark, Analysis and Reporting.
- Provide conclusions with appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend configuration changes to improve performance and (QoS / QoE) quality.
PRISMA WAS CERTIFIED « SANDVINE SELECT PARTNER » IN APRIL 2017...
In April 2017, Prisma became Sandvine Select Partner, a high level of partnership within Sandvine. This sign of trust brand reflects a close cooper
ACTIVE PARTICIPATION OF PRISMA IN THE CONFERENCE "BLOCKCHAIN...
Mr. Jawher Ferjaoui, Chairman and CEO of ATI and Mr. Robert Kahn, co-inventor of the TCP / IP protocol and President of DONA Foundation, signed on Mon
PRISMA PARTICIPATION AT THE 34TH GROUP MEETING ON QUALITY OF SERV...
Active participation of PRISMA at the 34th group meeting on the Quality of Service Development (QSDG) organized by ITU – Commission 12. This